Take a break from your loan payments this May, June, November or December. If you could use a little extra cash, we've got the answer. OFCU's Skip-A-Payment program means that you can skip your loan payment and then resume your next regular payment. Sign up for OFCU's Skip-A-Payment program by completing the form below and submitting it.
Special notes to remember:
- A loan can only be skipped once within a 6 month period.
- New loans must have received 3 Payments to be eligible.
- All loan payments must be current to qualify.
- Funds for the Skip-A-Payment request must be available in your savings or checking account. In the event there are insufficient funds in your account, your request will not be processed.
- This Skip-A-Payment request will not stop your payroll deduction or automatic debit from another financial institution unless requested in writing. If you do not request in writing that your payroll deduction or automatic debit be stopped, each payment amount will remain in your OFCU deposit account when received.
- All cosigners of the loan must agree to the Skip-A-Payment program terms.
- An Skip-A-Payment form must be completed for all accounts requesting loan deferrals.