Marketing sub-title for parent section.
Online Banking Security
Enhanced login security will:
* Defend against identity theft and fraud.
* Provide security from any computer, wherever you are.
* Make it easy for you to bank online anytime, anywhere.
Just one more way to ensure online fraud prevention, everyday and everywhere!
How We Protect You
Keeping your online financial and personal information secure and confidential remains one of our top priorities.
We ensure your privacy and security by offering technology and services designed by the brightest minds in the online banking industry.
Encryption: The privacy of communications between you (your browser) and our servers is ensured via encryption. Encryption scrambles messages exchanged between your browser and our online banking server.
Password Complexity: It is important to verify that only authorized persons log into online banking. This is achieved by verifying your password. When you submit your password, it is compared with the password we have stored in our secure data center.
We allow you to enter your password incorrectly a limited number of times;
too many incorrect passwords will result in the locking of your online banking account until you call us to reinitialize the account. We monitor and record "bad-login" attempts to detect any suspicious activity (i.e. someone trying to guess your password).
You play a crucial role in preventing others from logging on to your account. Never use easy-to-guess passwords. Examples:
- Birth dates
- First names
- Pet names
- Phone numbers
- Social Security numbers
Never reveal your password to another person. You should periodically change your password in the User Option section of Internet Banking.
Online Banking Features that promote Security:
We provide a number of additional security features in online banking to help protect you:
- Timeout: This prevents curious persons from continuing your online banking session if you left your PC unattended without logging out. You may set the timeout period in online banking's User Options screen. We recommend that you always sign off (log out) when done banking online.
- Online Statements: Online statements are facsimiles of traditional financial statements packaged and delivered to you securely within Internet Banking. By eliminating your paper statement, you help stop thieves from stealing your information out of your mailbox.
Lost or stolen plastic card phone numbers
If you need to report a lost or stolen card please call
- ATM/Debit Cards - 1-800-523-4175
- Credit Card - 1-800-449-7728