Rates & Fees
Marketing sub-title for parent section.
Giving back to our members
DIVIDENDS FOR THE PERIOD 2-1-20 to 2-29-2020 Were Declared at the Following Annual Rate
|Type of Account||Declared Rates||Annual Percentage Yield (APY) if Dividends Remain in the Account for One Year|
|$0.00 to $2,499.99||.00%||.00%|
|$2,500.00 to $24,999.99||.35%||.35%|
|$25,000.00 AND UP||.55%||.55%|
|Share and IRA Certificates||The Rate Shown On Each Certificate||Various|
POSTING DATES: 2-1-20 AND/OR, FOR SHARE AND IRA CERTIFICATES, THE MATURITY DATE of the certificate. This dividend declaration was declared by the board of directors on 2-19-20.
- Rates are subject to change. Contact any OFCU member service representative to confirm current rates.
- Fees could reduce the earnings on accounts.
- Minimum deposit to open a Share IRA is $100.
*Minimum deposit to open Money Market Account is $2,500, with a minimum balance of $2,500 to earn dividends.
Rates for New Share / IRA Certificates
Effective March 22, 2019
|Term||Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
- Rates are subject to change. Contact any OFCU member service representative to confirm rates.
- Minimum balance for certificates are $1,000.00.
- Early withdrawal penalties do apply, please see representative for current penalties.
- Please ask a Member Service Representative for complete account details.